This is an update for RC which fix the tools affected by recently game changes.
- Fixed Multi Gifter.
- Fixed Inventory Analyzer.
- Fixed Auto Jobs Menu.
- Added more Mexico Properties to Rob Master.
- Added smart system for Ajax requests.
- Added some messages to alert users when Zynga’s game server is running slow or is reporting an error.
- Modified the Zynga’s “Districts” and “Back to Map” buttons with “Select District” which open a dropdown menu to select the desired district.
- Modified Auto Heal (from the Configuration popup) will not heal you if Battlefield is running and Healing itself.
- Modified Auto Deposit message to show in Events.
- Removed “Change District” button.
- Added “Dynamic Jobs Menu”, that will populate itself with your job pages, showing the jobs you’ve open in every city, and the Progress!
- Added checkbox in toolbar’s config popup to enable/disable Dynamic Jobs Menu.
- Added menu button in toolbar’s config dropdown to clear Jobs Menu (to force it to rebuild).
- Added Hacienda for Mexico.
- Fights and statistic will be shown more accurate.
- A bit Faster.
- Added New Events system. Shows more info about the people you attack. Added possibility to put people on whitelist with 1 click.
- Added auto detection for stamina/health changes. Using a boost pack or leveling up will make it start fighting automatically.
- Added “hide in hospital” and “waiting for stamina” messages when it’s paused. It will continue once health and/or stamina is available.
- Added a more accurate system to set up the timer to wait until it can fight again.
- Added possibility to publish ices in 2 groups at the same time.
- Added possibility to comment on ices in 2 different posts at same time.
- Added option to use health packs and Chicago health boost “always”. It will use those things with priority over normal healing. When disabled, normal healing becomes a priority.
- Removed “Deposit” feature. Use the global deposit in Configuration.
- Fixed an issue that could make Battlefield start an error-retry loop trying to attack people when your health is under 20.
FREE GIFTS CENTER
- New graphics design.
- Will remember every change you do.
- Added a new feature to save a backup of all friend lists. If the game has issues loading the free gifts page, it will use the backup.
- Added list with gift name/icon, action selector and quantity input.
- Added buttons to sort by checked, name, action, and quantity.
- Added buttons to select/unselect all requests.
- Added list with gift name/icon and friend list selector.
- Added buttons to sort by checked and name.
- Added Custom List editor.
- Added selector to remove posts from a chosen group.
- Info Choosing a group will allow you to remove posts from wall and any group you are admin of.
HOME FEED CENTER
- Fixed the reported bug for the Friend List Filter.
CRAFT MANAGER & REMINDERS
- Fixed the reported bug that makes game freeze if you try to open Craft Manager with a reminder when Craft Manager’s minimized.
All the following features require MWAddon Professional.
- Added “Startup” tab in Configuration. It will run selected tools on startup.
The latest Client update for Chrome has been completely ported to Firefox.
It contains all the Chrome client changes.
Available only for Chrome based browsers.
MWAddon version is now handled by server.
You’ve to go to User Status Page and select what version you like to use.
- Added Login system for Client and in-game app.
- Added Logged User Information.
- Added Check for updates.
- Added Auto Login option.
- Added button to select Addon version from server.
- Modified Save System with some improvements.
- Fixed an issue for the Mafia Wars button that didn’t show in some cases.
- Removed “Auto-Updates” as it is now automatically when selected an Addon version.
- Removed “Auto-Follow”. due to recent Facebook changes this no longer works as expected.
- Fixed an issue with Superbird and oldest Chrome based browsers.