IMPORTANT: Some settings may be lost. Check your configurations.
- Added an “auto-population” for Friendlists and groups on startup if it is empty.
- Added permisison check when refreshing friendlists.
- Added error-retry system for some publications.
- Fixed War Page profile buttons.
- Fixed an issue with limited properties publications.
Home Feed Center
- Added more error-checks.
- Fixed Like and AutoLike.
- Fixed an issue that could comment twice.
- Improved system when used by other tools.
- Removed Traveling. It will load crew status without need to travel.
- Improved to do less requests and prevent data corruption of settings.
- Improved load system. When an error occur, it should ask user what to do, if retry again, skip the page, or cancel and close the tool.
- Fixed the problem to get user’s id and pictures due to recent changes.
- Improved to be faster when adding a lot of gifts at once.
- Added new module to load all game collections. Mainly used by Multi Gifter.
MWAddon Client for Chrome and Firefox browsers (or compatibles) has been updated.
- Added a bridge for communication between MWAddon and Facebook Tools. It will allow MWAddon to use Facebook Tools API (see below).
- Added functions to allow Facebook Tools to Load and Save data.
- Added a new Configuration popup for Chrome browsers.
- Added new code to use new features introduced by Google Chrome.
- Removed some old code.
- Removed some options related to Facebook Tools as it will be not necessary.
- Added a new button called “Configuration” that brings you a new popup where you can set all options for this suite.
- Some part of code was changed to ensure stability.
Facebook Tools API
- Facebook Tools brings a new API that can be used by MWAddon. it emulates the Facebook original API in some way.
- Added “group/get” endpoint to retrieve the user’s groups.
- Added “group/feed” endpoint to retrieve an user’s group publications.
- Added “friendlist/get” endpoint to retrieve the user’s friendlists.
- Added “friendlist/feed” endpoint to retrieve an user’s publications filtered by the given friendlist.
- Added “friendlist/friends” endpoint to retrieve the user’s friends added to the given friendlist.
- Added “friends/get” endpoint to retrieve an user’s friends IDs.
- Added Destination selector to select the list to add friends (when running from dropdown menu).
- Added Source selector to select a list from which you want to add friends (can merge two lists).
- Added Exclude selector to selet a list that will exclude the friends it contains when adding to Destination.
Tool Location: Facebook Tools Menu, Buttons added to any Friendlist’s page.
- Added possibility to go back to Main screen after removing posts.
Tool Location: Facebook Tools Menu, “Manager” button on any group’s page.
- Fixed an issue that could make it not work in certain accounts.
Tool Location: Facebook Tools Menu.
- Some fixes has been introduced and the actual version is: 1.1.07
- Added a shortcut for Friendlist Selection page.
- Modified Dropdown Menu Icon.
Thanks to Lindsay Richmond who have made it :)
New Tool to manage your groups. Learn how it works here.
Tool Location: Facebook Tools Dropdown Menu, “Manager” button on any group’s page.
Friend List Manager
Tool Location: Buttons added to any Friendlist’s page.
- Improved “Add All Friends” button in friendlist pages.
It now will also Remove any invalid friend you can have in the friend list.
- Added “Follow All” and “Unfollow All” buttons in friendlist pages.
Use the new buttons to follow/unfollow all the friends in the current list.