- Added the new login system.
- Added alternative mode to publish in groups without API usage.
This option will be used by default.
You can change it to use the API as before in Configuration.
- Added alternative to retrieve friends.
- Added alternative to retrieve friends that are playing the game.
- Added a new alternative to retrieve the notes from a page.
- Removed all Facebook Api broken functions.
- A module to load, craft, and update any property of the game.
- Improved loading times. Caft Manager is now a lot faster.
- Added a rebuild for all interface with a grid table that will shows all properties of game.
- Added the new logs introduced with Job Master, to allow grouping and a better look.
- Added Filters for global, cities, selected and others property types and locations.
- Added a Search box.
- Added Sorting of properties by Name and level, and for attack, defense, energy, stamina and skills points from item’s bonuses [Sortening by bonus work only for loaded properties.].
- Added Multi checkbox.
- Added Auto load of properties when selected.
- Added Button to load/update properties.
- Added RP Auto Builder.
- Added Tooltips for requirements where it will explain better what you need and what you have (click on requirements).
- Added options to disable “Auto Crafter”, so it willl stop and not start the countdown for next property.
The purpose of this is to use the Startup Auto Reminder to execute Craft Manager to a specified time of the day.
- Added option to set up a time of the day where you should Auto-Start Craft Manager.
This option will use an Auto Reminder that will run Craft Manager every day at the specified given time of the day.
This option is located in Startup (PRO).
- Improved when activating stamina power-packs.
Home Feed Center
- Added compatibility with the new popup posts that addon can made in groups.
- Fixed all new issues introduced by Facebook that prevent it to scan correctly some of the posts.
- Fixed an issue in some accounts where it can not load Facebook if playing in black frame.
- Added “Auto Cash if needed” options (it is self-explanatory)
- Added “Do a random job” in “no rules applicatble” selector.
- Added auto-detenction of required loot for Los Angeles districts.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent it to work correctly.